SOA. Service Orientation Design.
- Normalized service contract.
- Loose coupling between consumers and services, and between the services themselves.
- Abstraction from implementation details; the consumers only know the contract without worrying about implementation details.
- Ability to compose other services regardless of the complexity of the composition.
- Run-time environment autonomy.
- Discoverability through meta data or public contract definitions.
- Service Bus
- Dynamic Routing
- Event Driven Consumer
- Translator or Transformer
- Asynchronous Processing
- Cross Service Operation
- Event Driven Dispatching
- Process Agregator
- Routing and Filtering