Review the process of deploying your web site on EC2.
- Load your Git Key
- Pull JsObjects
- Pull your repository
- Copy AllTest from your repository to ~/Documents/AllTest
- Run MakeHtml
- Get latest from JsObjects with renewMakeHtml script.
- View in Browser using your Elastic IP
The following diagram shows the workflow on EC2:
- Ec2Markdown to Html
- Ec2 Get Html and Pictures
Turn it in
When you turn it in, your assignment should include:
- Screen shot of your site running on EC2.
- The URL that links to your EC2 site.